We do not make use of any personally identifiable information unless you choose to provide it. These are our policies, which apply to our website at http://vatadvice.org/.
Information You Provide
We only receive personal information such as
- Your name and company name
- Your e-mail address
- Your telephone number
if you choose to give us this information by filling out a form on the website. We will only use this information to make direct contact with you.
We will not:-
- Pass on your details to third parties without your explicit consent
- Subscribe you to third party services, e-mail lists etc.
- Sell your information to any other party.
We do send relevant e-mails to clients to inform them of important developments. And we also send regular e-mail bulletins to those who request them.
You can at any time request not to receive e-mails from us, and we will ensure that your request is honoured.
How We Store Your Information
Your information is stored on machines which are password protected and safely stored.
Destruction of Your Data
If we are no longer in regular contact with you, we will allow a delay before permanently destroying any information we hold on you. If you are regularly in contact with us or are a current client we retain your information.
Should you wish us to remove your data simply e-mail email@example.com. We reserve the right to hold onto e-mail communications with you for up to five years for our own records and protection.
Information You Do Not Provide
We do not use any information gained from your use of this website in order to allow us or any other party to advertise their products or service to you.
Analytics and ‘Cookies’
This information is used:-
- Only by authorised employees or owners of Nene Business Services Ltd, or our webmaster Summit Web Solutions
- To understand our website’s visitors in order for us to help provide a better service and information to our site’s visitors.
- To help us to encourage only relevant visitors to our website in the first place.
We do not clutter our website with advertising anyway and so will not and cannot use this information to sell you anything.
Social Media Sharing
It may be that the buttons provided by LinkedIn, Twitter and Google Plus set cookies on your system. You are under no obligation to click these buttons to share our content. Please see each individual social media site for their privacy policies regarding cookies and their usage.
Such usage may be:
- To ensure only one ‘like’ is counted once
- To show which of your friends/followers may already have shared the content
- To change button appearance in the event of you already having shared that content
Neither Nene Business Services Ltd, nor Summit Web Solutions directly access these cookies, nor use them to recommend other content to you, or to serve you advertisements.
Cookies are very small text files which are stored on your own computer and are used to help us to understand our repeat visitors’ interactions with our site and to ensure we don’t count your visit more than once – i.e. to ensure our data is reliable.
You are free to alter your browser’s settings at any time in order to prevent third-party cookies from being stored on your computer.
You are free at any time to delete/clear all cookies from your system.
If you have any questions regarding your privacy or the data we collect, please address your enquiry in the first instance to firstname.lastname@example.org