VAT Advice & Consultancy Services
Our VAT Experience
When approaching us with VAT problems, you can be assured of our expertise:
- Collectively we have nearly 50 years experience in VAT, including working for H M Revenue & Customs
- We have worked with numerous businesses and charities, across many different sectors
- We frequently work with Small and Medium Enterprises, providing cost-effective VAT advice and solutions
- Written on the subject of VAT for some of the largest taxation publishers
- Les also serves as a Member of the Tax Tribunal Service.
Savings & Successes
Not every vat consultancy case we deal with results in a VAT saving, but many do. Here is just a sample of our successes:
- October 2018 – Assistance with Sports organisation to recover around £40,000 in VAT. As a postscript, avoided exposure to a further £100,000.
- August 2018 – £60,000 saved on domestic housing development.
- August 2018 – £150,000 protected on ‘annex’ to nineteenth century Church building.
- June 2018 – £30,000 saved on modest residential development, utilising the reduced VAT rate.
- February 2018 – education centre; £75,000 saved on construction project.
- February 2018 – independent takeaway; assessment reduced from £150,000 to £40,000.
- June 2017 – Approx £25,000 saved on construction project for international charity.
Get in Touch for VAT Advice!
Do you need a VAT Problem resolving? In need of some VAT Advice? contact us today about our VAT Consultancy Services.