VAT Advice & Consultancy Services
My VAT Experience
When approaching me with VAT problems, you can be assured of my expertise:
- I have over 25 years’ experience in VAT, including a spell working for H M Revenue & Customs
- I have worked with numerous businesses and charities, across many different sectors
- I work frequently with Small and Medium Enterprises, providing cost-effective VAT advice and solutions
- I have written on VAT for some of the largest taxation publishers
- I currently serve as a Member of the Tax Tribunal Service.
Savings & Successes
Not every vat consultancy case I deal with results in a VAT saving, but many do. Here is just a sample of my successes:
- February 2017 – Zero rating agreed for construction project for charity, saving £175,000.
- January 2017 – Agreement of VAT calculation for Charity; over £25,000 claimed as a result.
- January 2017 – Recovery of overpaid VAT in relation to cross border transactions, £90,000 reclaimed.
- May 2016 – Change of legal status of SME; £9,000 VAT saved.
- May 2016 – Timely VAT Registration for small property development; £30,000 saved.
- April 2016 – Major property transaction reviewed with TOGC rules, saving £1.3m.
- April 2016 – Use of complex deregistration rules to relieve small Charity of potential £40,000 VAT charge.
Get in Touch for VAT Advice!
Do you need a VAT Problem resolving? In need of some VAT Advice? contact me today about my VAT Consultancy Services.