VAT Advice & Consultancy Services
My VAT Experience
When approaching me with VAT problems, you can be assured of my expertise:
- I have over 25 years’ experience in VAT, including a spell working for H M Revenue & Customs
- I have worked with numerous businesses and charities, across many different sectors
- I work frequently with Small and Medium Enterprises, providing cost-effective VAT advice and solutions
- I have written on VAT for some of the largest taxation publishers
- I currently serve as a Member of the Tax Tribunal Service.
Savings & Successes
Not every vat consultancy case I deal with results in a VAT saving, but many do. Here is just a sample of my successes:
- June 2017 – Approx £25,000 saved on construction project for international charity.
- May 2017 – £75,000 saved on purchase of mixed use property for charity.
- May 2017 – Disposal of guest house, confirmed as VAT exempt, ensuring potential VAT charge of £80,000 not due.
- April 2017 – Back dated withdrawal from VAT Flat Rate Scheme, saving around £6,000.
- April 2017 – VAT of £40,000 protected on property purchase and lease.
- February 2017 – Zero rating agreed for construction project for charity, saving £175,000.
- January 2017 – Agreement of VAT calculation for Charity; over £25,000 claimed as a result.
- January 2017 – Recovery of overpaid VAT in relation to cross border transactions, £90,000 reclaimed.
Get in Touch for VAT Advice!
Do you need a VAT Problem resolving? In need of some VAT Advice? contact me today about my VAT Consultancy Services.